Friday, May 13, 2011

Donkey Skateboard

I'm pretty sure my little donkey stories are getting pretty nauseating! But what can I do, MiHijo delights me in so many ways! He's always into something! In the post, Let's Go Do Something, below, I put a picture of MiHijo standing on a flat bed trailer that was hooked up to the pickup. Well that flat bed got unhitched, and Teryn parked it in line with the other trailers and put the tongue up on a block. When Teryn got home today he noticed that the trailer had rolled about 100 feet and had stopped in a small ditch. MiHijo had some road rash on his hind legs. When we put two and two together, it was pretty obvious that MiHijo was on the trailer, dislodged the block, and went skateboarding. Oh, if only I could have seen it. We'll see if MiHijo keeps spending his free time on the trailer!

No comments: