Thursday, August 2, 2007

Update on MiHijo



MiHijo is now 6 months old. We weaned him about 2 weeks ago, and I've been playing with him alot so that he'll bond to me! I got the clippers out the other day and trimmed his ears. I also try to walk him as often as possible. During our walks, I look for obstacles to manuever around. In these pictures we went up the side of the dump. The path down was pretty steep, normally I would have just slid down on my rear, but MiHijo stayed close, and I kept a hand on him to steady myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!! I miss ya'll! Its nice though to be able to see pics :) Here is my email if you want to email me sometime- simpkids@hotmail.com!

Anonymous said...

Its nice though to be able to see pictures......

___________________
Julie
Email Marketing Solutions